The dates and schedule have been confirmed for Great Britain U18 Women’s participation in the Under-18 Women’s World Championship Division I Group B.
The IIHF tournament, which takes place at the Janow Arena in Katowice, runs from 2nd to 8th January 2020.
GB will come up against hosts Poland, along with Austria, China, Korea and Norway.
Cheryl Smith’s side play in the tournament’s first game as they come up against China U18 Women on Thursday 2nd January.
They face Korea U18 Women the next day before a rest day is followed by a match-up with Norway U18 Women.
GB go head-to-head with Austria U18 Women on Tuesday 7th January before completing the tournament against Poland U18 Women on Wednesday 8th January.
GB U18 Women’s schedule
- Thursday 2nd January 2020: China U18 Women v Great Britain U18 Women – 1pm (12noon UK time)
- Friday 3rd January 2020: Great Britain U18 Women v Korea U18 Women – 1pm (12noon UK time)
- Sunday 5th January 2020: Norway U18 Women v Great Britain U18 Women – 4:30pm (3:30pm UK time)
- Tuesday 7th January 2020: Great Britain U18 Women v Austria U18 Women – 4:30pm (3:30pm UK time)
- Wednesday 8th January 2020: Great Britain U18 Women v Poland U18 Women – 8pm (7pm UK time)