Great Britain Under-20s completed their World Championship warm-up schedule with a 6-3 victory over Spain U20s in Tallinn.
GB had beaten Korea U20s 8-1 on Wednesday night and followed that with another impressive victory.
Morgan Pizzo-Clarke, Reece Cochrane and Jordan Kelsall helped GB into a 3-1 first-period lead.
Harry Gulliver scored Britain’s fourth as they led 4-2 at the second intermission.
Kieran Brown, who netted a hat-trick last night against Korea, grabbed GB’s fifth and Gulliver scored his second of the night as GB secured a 6-3 win.
GB’s first game in the World Championship Division II Group A tournament is on Sunday against Lithuania.
All five of GB’s World Championship games are being shown on FreeSports.
Great Britain U20s schedule (all faces-off listed as UK time)
– Sunday 13th January: GB U20s v Lithuania U20s – 6pm
– Monday 14th January: Korea U20s v GB U20s – 2:30pm
– Wednesday 16th January: GB U20s v Estonia U20s – 6pm
– Thursday 17th January: Romania U20s v GB U20s – 2:30pm
– Saturday 19th January: GB U20s v Spain U20s – 11am