The schedule for the 2020 Under-20s World Championship Division II Group A in Lithuania has been confirmed.
The six-team IIHF tournament – involving Great Britain, Lithuania, Japan, Romania, Serbia and Spain – runs from 6th to 12th January 2020 at the Pramogu Arena.
GB are involved in the tournament’s opening game as they play Japan U20s on Monday 6th January, before taking-on hosts Lithuania U20s the following day.
Great Britain’s third game of the tournament is against Romania U20s on Thursday 9th January and a day later they face Spain U20s.
Their final game of the tournament is against Serbia on Sunday 12th January 2020.
GB Under-20s schedule
- Monday 6th January 2020: Great Britain U20s v Japan U20s – 12noon (10am UK time)
- Tuesday 7th January 2020: Lithuania U20s v Great Britain U20s – 7pm (5pm UK time)
- Thursday 9th January 2020: Great Britain U20s v Romania U20s – 3:30pm (1:30pm UK time)
- Friday 10th January 2020: Spain U20s v Great Britain U20s – 12noon (10am UK time)
- Sunday 12th January 2020: Great Britain U20s v Serbia U20s – 12noon (10am UK time)